The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can my coffee website be displayed on the search engine bar as quickly as possible?

bmgroup2020

affiliate
I am currently managing BM GROUP coffee website in Vietnam, I am having difficulty accessing Search Engine Optimization. Can anyone help me?

There is no way you can do it fast, and if you are not an expert in SEO there is no guarantee that it will be effective. SEO optimisation needs time and a lot of efforts

Hello

Linking from your home page to every other page on your website is a given, but linking back to your home page (as well as to other related pages) from other pages on your site can increase your site's ranking. The more links your website has, the more pages search engines will be able to index for you.

If you want to increase your website's online visibility then you can go with PPC. PPC provides you with instant results. But in PPC you have to pay every time for your ads.
But if you want organic traffic then go with SEO. But keep one thing in your mind SEO will take time but provides you organic long-term traffic.
Ways to increase your website's online presence.
1. Define Your SEO & Content Strategies
2. Engage With Customers on Social Media
3. Create Unique Content
4. Apply Basic On-Page SEO Best Practices

Use rich snippits
www.schema.org
This is a bit dated but it explains the basics pretty well

The problem is the accepted element names are subjective to the search engine

banners
Back