The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How Can I Ranking Youtube Video?

Just like SEO there are a lot of different factors that go into getting your YouTube video to rank.

But the very first and most important thing of all... is that you need your videos to actually be GOOD. They need to be useful or entertaining and good enough that people will watch your videos right to the end without clicking away.

GOOD videos ensure that when you do promote your videos (which I'll get onto in a bit) that people respond well to them and engage with them. Good videos get liked, they get commented on, they get subscribed too, they get people watching multiple videos from your channel and they get people watching your videos right to the end.

All of these metrics are things that Google looks at when deciding on where your video should rank and how often it'll show up in the 'related videos' section.

So don't focus on sheer quantity of videos. Focus on making fewer videos but making them really, really fucking good.

How does one make a 'good' video? Well what's more important than the camera, mic or lighting set up that you are using is your content and your editing.

Make sure your content rocks. Script it out before hand. Know what you are going to say/do and make sure it's helpful and/or entertaining.

Edit your videos so that they are snappy and to the point and cut out 'umms' and 'aah's and recognize that people have a really, really short attention span so just get straight to the point as fast as you can and don't drone on and on and on and on.

Be lively and enthusiastic. Don't just talk in the same old monotone voice that you would when having a one on one with a friend at a pub. Talk as if you were doing a public speech or debate. Enthusiasm keeps people interested.

Once you have figured out a good concept and a good style for your videos that's entertaining and doesn't suck then comes the part of actually GETTING your videos seen and there are a hell of a lot of ways to do this. But here's a few.

Use eye catching thumbnails and titles that GRAB people's attention. Sometimes all it takes is a better thumbnail then the next guy.

Promote your videos on niche related forums. Don't just sign up right away and then start promoting your stuff though. Engage, contribute, gain respect and then share your videos with the community and if they are good people will start to watch them and to subscribe to your channel.

Promote your videos on social networks. Build up big followings on EVERY social network where your niche is and post each and every video that you make out to your audience. Post your videos also in groups on Facebook and wherever else that you can find.

Look for niche related social networks too. Often you'll find specific niches have their own little social networks where you can post your vids too as well.

Build up an email list. Get your YouTube subscribers on to your email list with a little call to action at the end of every video and then hit their inbox with every new video that you put out in the future.

Share your video on reddit. Find the perfect sub-reddit that's related to your niche and either share it as yourself or get a 'friend' to share it for you. Reddit gets a phenomenal amount of traffic. Again though GOOD videos will get GOOD results with this.

As you get more views your videos will start to slowly improve in the ranks of YouTube for your chosen keywords and furthermore as you continue to share out your videos on social networks and build backlinks on all of these different sites (forums, reddit, wherever the hell you can find) that will help those videos to not only rank in YouTube but in Google itself.

Just like SEO building up a profitable YouTube channel takes time and it doesn't happen overnight. But also like SEO once your channel hits a certain point your channel will start to take on a life of it's own and as you get more views and more subscribers every subsequent video that you put out will in turn get more views and subscribers than the last one which results in a kind of 'snowball' effect where your channel is just constantly growing and growing.

The hardest part is getting your first few hundred subscribers. After that you'll find YouTube starts to send a little love in the form of new views and subscribers and once you have a solid account build up it's just a matter of regularly producing new content.

Last edited:
Easy way is to make a lot of views, likes and comments for your video. It will shoot to top. If you need help write to my skype: charly.smm

Please help me i need to know about YT marketing ....

For youtube videos, the most important things are video title, description, and tags.

Tips to help in ranking:
1. Always name the video file before you upload to your main keyword. For example, if I was targeting "raspberry ketone review" as my main keyword then I would name the file raspberry-ketone-review.mp4 This is VERY IMPORTANT and can make ranking a lot easier.
2. Write a good title with your keyword but don't make it look spammy.
3. For the description, the remember to add your link in the beginning and followed by your main keywords. Then copy and paste an ezine article for the keyword you are targeting. Give the author of the article the credit by leaving his link at the bottom. You just want to use his content because they are usually SEO rich and no one reads the description. This is just to for the search engines.
4. Now for the tags, find your competitors videos and copy their tags.
5. Before publishing your video, make it unlisted. Drive around 1k high retention views, some likes and comments.
6. Make the video public.
7. Social Bookmark it and ping the video

If you follow these steps you can get video ranked pretty easily. In some competitive niches you will also need to get some backlinks. I personally use SENuke XCR Monty Template it works great. This step is best outsourced.
Hope this helps.

Good Luck

Hi there :)
I was really struggling to rank my videos on YouTube and I started to search the info on different forums.
YouTube is powerful platform when utilizing properly. First of all, you need to think about the quality of your videos such as:
Video Name, Video Description, Video Length.
On my experience I can say that the most important thing is to make these videos not very long, so people don't get tired of watching.
Many people think: "How long will it take to view the entire playlist?" There are many guides on how to calculate the length of an entire playlist. I`ll be glad if it helps you.

Last edited:
Sorry to say, I tried every bit of these on some of my youtube videos. But still today I could rank them on first page, I tried to create videos for my own website, for affiliate products and all that stuffs based on many such guides. I created good backlinks using social bookmark, youtube views etc etc.,

But even after getting good amount of social bookmark and other stuffs, none of my youtube videos got on first page. Note that the keywords which I used is pretty much low to medium competition and there wasn't any videos on the first page.

So it is not that easy as we point out, there should be some good stuffs needs to be done to get our video ranked well. Also, I am not sure how does the traffic flows if we rank your vides on first page.

Just my views on ranking videos.

banners
Back