The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How can i promote a .ORG domain in Uk and USA

johnafrankllin

affiliate
I have a domain with .ORG TLD. Is there anything special that i can do to promote it in UK and US (means google.co.uk and google.com) and not in other parts of the world. It is possible to promote in one specific location with the help of google webmaster tools. But i want to promote in two different locations.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

.Org domain are fine and can be ranked in the UK/UK search engines with ease.

Just do SEO on you're site as you normally would. Your probably best hosting it on a US server but again, it all comes down to keyword selection.

KP

Thanks for your help,
I have read the thread suggested by Bagi, but it is only for the promotion in UK geo targeting. If i set my preferred geograpic location to UK will it affect my rankings in other regions?
I want to cover both the UK and US vitors. How can i achieve it?
please advise.
Thanks for your quick responses.
regards
John

If i set my preferred geograpic location to UK will it affect my rankings in other regions?

I would rather hosting on a UK server than use the G geo tool because "I" think it limits you.

I want to cover both the UK and US vitors. How can i achieve it?

Just do SEO as usual and you will rank naturally in both. Because you're on a UK server you will rank well in the .co.uk anyways, and vise-versa if you had it on a US server.

KP

I agree with KingPin, host it on a UK ip address instead of using google preferred location features. Other then that proceed with your SEO process as usual. Another thing you can do to help your UK rankings is to get lots of backlinks from UK focused sites.

banners
Back