The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I make money by google adsense ?-Help

royal

affiliate
Hi,
I have only idea about google adsense and i want to know that how I can make money using it. please guide me.

Thanks in advance
Auctionwebsitescript

to earn from google adsense.. you need to have a site, page or blogsite and add some advertisement

Hi,
I am not asking about that what should i have for make money by google adsense. I just want to ask the process of google adsense by which peoples earned money. so please provide me proper process for it if you know about this.

Thanks
Auctionwebsitescript

I think one word can answer your question:

TRAFFIC

Sure you can play around with the ads and move them around but only if you already have the traffic. I have a site with very little traffic but AdSense still pays for the costs so I just leave it up :)

Jack

A lot of people get confused between adwords and adsense. If you are talking about Google Arbitage which is using Adwords on Adsense sites, then forget about it.

Hi,
I am not asking about that what should i have for make money by google adsense. I just want to ask the process of google adsense by which peoples earned money. so please provide me proper process for it if you know about this.

The process is easy - go to Google Adsense page and read the instructions!

Basically:
Create ads of suitable size, color etc for your site
Google gives you HTML code
Paste the code in your website
Ads are served automatically
Promote your site and wait for the money to arrive!

Simples. ;)

The process is easy - go to Google Adsense page and read the instructions!

Basically:
Create ads of suitable size, color etc for your site
Google gives you HTML code
Paste the code in your website
Ads are served automatically
Promote your site and wait for the money to arrive!

Simples. ;)

Hi Mars,
Thanks for providing process for google adsence, now i have solved my problems.

to earn from the google adword you have need to write the blogs and design the website and earn from the advertisement on it

make a site or a blog
apply to the google absence program - wait couple of weeks
select your adds and place them in your site- carefuller on this

Hi,
Google allow you to make money, yes this is very incredible service.But, my advice is don't just depend on Google Adsense, you should market other products. I am selling garments and sometime the income is more than AdSense.

I tried using adsense on my blog but Google didn't permit it. I think now you can only have adsense account if you have a website. If this is not the case then how can I add adsense to my blog? I tried giving the URL on my blog but Google is not accepting it. Please help.

Google adsense is offering such an incredible services to earn online money. There are a lot of techniques, One of them is that, just make a free blog on blogspot.com or blog.com and post some unique and new stuff including Google adds, then Google will pay you per click.

MI
Back