The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How can i increase my pages in other search engines ??

istanbul

affiliate
My website has 2240 indexed pages in Google.com but in
Yahoo : 1040 pages
Altavista : 1050 Pages
Ask.com : 61 pages :(
Live.com : 346 Pages
I know google is master in search engines but i know ppl using live.com or ask.com as well and i want to increase my indexed pages other all search engines too ..
How can i do that ??
Or do i have to say "okay google indexed me never mind the others" ?
Do you guys have explanations about that ??
Thank you for plain english guys :)

My website has 2240 indexed pages in Google.com but in
Yahoo : 1040 pages
Altavista : 1050 Pages
Ask.com : 61 pages :(
Live.com : 346 Pages
I know google is master in search engines but i know ppl using live.com or ask.com as well and i want to increase my indexed pages other all search engines too ..
How can i do that ??
Or do i have to say "okay google indexed me never mind the others" ?
Do you guys have explanations about that ??
Thank you for plain english guys :)

It could be related to your website structure. If your website is crawled by Google, then I dont see any reason why it is not getting crawled by Yahoo :eek:

Last edited:
Algorithm of every search engine is different therefore these types of results are shown, but how come yahoo indexing less number of pages. Try Submitting to Yahoo once again and other search engines which are showing less pages for once and notice the change. This might solve your purpose. ;)

I`ve checked a lot of sites over time (sometimes to compare mine against others), and I can`t recall ever seeing the same number of pages shown as indexed by several search engines. The same goes for links, it`s just the way they work things out in their own way I reckon.

MI
Back