The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How can I improve my site's Google page ranking?

jesereyj

affiliate
Hi, :)

I just would like to ask if you have any idea about how can i improve my site's Google page ranking? I submitted my site to Google.

The Alexa rank of my site is now 739,321 in just one month. But in Google page rank, i did not see any results for my site.

May i know your suggestions about my site please?

Thank you very much for your time. God bless you. :)

By Jesserey R. Joseph.

Don't focus on PR and totally forget about Alexa ;)

Both are a waste of energy to even spend your thoughts and focus on.

Spend energy on increasing your search engine rankings and not increasing your PR - if you do that then PR will soon increase as well.

Get your priorities in line and PR or Alexa are not priorities.

Hi mate

Quality backlinks, and embedding your keyword if you have one, in the page title, meta tag, mini headline and a few times through out your content will defnatly help!

Goodluck

Hi,

Unique and fresh content on website, well organized (e.g proper navigation) and quality links which are pointing to your website. I think those things are necessary to get high PR.

Try to increase number of back links.

Firstly you need to concentrate on the designing part of your website. See that your site is SEO friendly and check that your content is unique.

Next, You need to Press Release your Site.

Next do SEO work for your site. This is the important phase in getting your site ranked. See that you submit your site to high page ranked directories and social bookmarking sites. They will Increase the backlinks for your site. And hence your site will be ranked.

Unique and fresh content on website, well organized (e.g proper navigation) and quality links which are pointing to your website. I think those things are necessary to get high PR.

I think the OP was asking about page ranking, not PageRank (PR).

The only thing that affects PageRank is the quality and quantity of incoming links.

A great way to improve traffic and rank is to create a community. I am not sure if this is something that fits your site, but communities (like this) is food for search engines. It's a very fast moving environment with rich content. You can also use tags that can add keywords to your site.

Hope this helps!

Not true, linking out to a high PR site does not help page rank. You want INBOUND links FROM high PR sites and lots of relevant inbound links in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
See that the content on your website is unique. Work on your web site to increase the number of backlinks. Try to generate good amounts of web traffic. Then you will certainly get your Page rank improved,

See that the content on your website is unique. Work on your web site to increase the number of backlinks. Try to generate good amounts of web traffic. Then you will certainly get your Page rank improved,

No. PageRank is a Google value determined solely by the quality and quantity of incoming links to a specific page. It is only one of many factors used in ranking that page for a specific search term

Hi mate

Quality backlinks, and embedding your keyword if you have one, in the page title, meta tag, mini headline and a few times through out your content will defnatly help!

Goodluck

I can't agree more, sometimes its all lays on the quality of your content and the right amount of keywords you have on your content. I have one post which got index in the next 20 minutes after I've published it, and is still competing on Google's first page.

Increase one way link like social bookmark, blog commenting and signature post is an easy way. This is a free way however will build a quality enough link to your site.

banners
Back