The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How can i get traffic to buy my sales

1. Optimize Your Site for Sales.
  2. Attract Customers with a Sales Campaign.
  3. Target Your Audience on Facebook.
  4. Use Instagram's Many Features.
  5. Lean into Email Marketing.
  6. SEO Optimize Your Site.
  7. Utilize Content Marketing.
  8. Engage with Influencers.

You know simply put .. Google ad .. or traffic sources or social media '-'

- Samira

Last edited:
8 Proven Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Online Store
  1. Optimize Your Site for Sales.
  2. Attract Customers with a Sales Campaign.
  3. Target Your Audience on Facebook.
  4. Use Instagram's Many Features.
  5. Lean into Email Marketing.
  6. SEO Optimize Your Site.
  7. Utilize Content Marketing.
  8. Engage with Influencers.

There are some great advices here. The question how to increase affiliate sales is one of the most popular on this forum. The best thing which worked for me was advertisement on social media. Obviously sales possible only if people know about your product and facebook, instagram and tiktok are the best platforms for those purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Traffic does not buy --people buy!
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Question threads here pls:

1. You need to understand how to sell people if you are doing copy for ads or design and copy for landing pages.
  2. Traffic management is mainly technical in nature understanding servers and AS blocks assigned to hosts.
  3. Sorting and filtering ad traffic most people use the data provided by tokens from an ad or affiliate networks stats and postbacks.
    This is for most people the function of a tracking tool.

Not the answer you wanted?
Too bad --life is a learning experience and it's always better to learn from someone else's experiences and at the expense of another ...

How do I promote my sales online
By using some paid advertising options, either on Google or social media, create some quality campaigns with good audience targeting, as from it depends how you will start seeing results. You can also try to place the link from your site on many different places online, using some of the Off-Site SEO tactics, like joining the online discussion, writing on forums, and so on.

web traffic improve is most part of marketing. If you can proper target your customer you will be improve your sell.
buy traffic is a important sorcus for online customer. I am helping for buy traffic. but you can organic reach your page and sell you will promote your page

Well with free traffic you can promote on forums ,choose related forums ,bring value to people and put a signature back to tour website .Also use youtube channel ,post related videos and put a link in description ,optimize your site for onpage seo and ofsite .Also use facebook groups ,use groups in your niche .Also you can use instagram ,twitter etc
For paid traffic you can use facebook ads ,google ads ,bing ads etc

banners
Back