The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

How can I find my un-indexed backlinks?

jmk909er

affiliate
How can I find my un-indexed backlinks?

Is there a tool to find all my un-indexed backlinks, I know that I have about 200 or more.

Sorry Joe, I don't deal with backlinks at all so don't know and I think David is out of town. Sunday nights are dead here, so hopefully someone will reply tomorrow.

Searching for unindexed URLs is pointless to begin with and if they're not indexed I don't know how you would find them - other than browsing to the page that is supposed to contain your link and inspecting that page manually.

To search for those that are indexed, use one of the search operators such as the one I showed you the other day.

See Google Search Operators - Google Guide

Last edited by a moderator:
Find unindexed backlinks

I have looked all over to try to find a tool to find all the unindexed backlinks to my site. I want to find them to create a feed from them to submit to rss feed site so that they will get indexed.

Google webmaster, Google "site:" or "links:" does not find them (or very few)I have tried Yahoo, Bing, etc. All the tools and recommendations I get in forums recommend these same things and either they don't work of the results are few. I know I have hundreds of them that are not indexed.

The closest tool I have found is Backlinks Checker Tool - Backlink Watch but I know that even this is not getting them all.

Does anyone know a way to get all these unindexed links? Either a tool, special query or plugin. Thanks.

Re: Find unindexed backlinks

Threads merged.

Joe, think closely about what you're asking: You are looking for tools to search online to find links to you that haven't been indexed. How do you think those tools would find them if they aren't indexed? They can't.

If you know about links to you that don't show up anywhere, go directly to those links and submit those pages in some way of you want to. Otherwise, if you don't know where they are and Google and Bing don't know where they are, how do you know they even exist?

Maybe I'm missing something here, but your question seems illogical.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back