The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can a seller on ClickBank break through Gravity Score 0.

bikabon

This Page goes:
On the seller side, your first goal is to have a Gravity Score above 0. It gets MUCH easier to bring new affiliates on board once your offer is actively making sales! Depending on whether you want to scale your offer with big affiliates, however, you may ultimately need to aim for a Gravity Score of 150 and higher.
I just wonder which kind of affiliates would run an offer with no guarantee to sale at all.

My guess is sellers themselves must first buy their own products to raise the score to attract affiliates.

What do you think about how a seller on ClickBank can break through Gravity Score 0?

AI+my edit: Clickbank's gravity score is very deceiving because it is not an accurate measure of a product's popularity. The gravity score is based on the number of affiliates who have promoted a product, not on the number of people who have actually bought the product. This means that a product can have a high gravity score even if few people have actually bought it.

Click Bank says => Gravity Score:
Gravity
represents a unique calculation by ClickBank that takes into account the number of different affiliates who earned a commission by promoting this product over the past 12 weeks. Since more recent transactions are given a higher value, this number can give you an idea of what products are “hot” at the moment, in terms of being promoted by many affiliates and making a good number of sales. However, high gravity can also indicate that there will be a lot of competition in promoting this product.

What if a product is new or I found one that is a low entry price point and no one promotes it because the pay-out initially is a free download to a $20 intro with an up-sell?

Last edited:
This means that a product can have a high gravity score even if few people have actually bought it.

Click Bank says => Gravity Score:
Gravity
represents a unique calculation by ClickBank that takes into account the number of different affiliates who earned a commission by promoting this product over the past 12 weeks.

But this doesn't mean the number of products sold is not counted into the score. I guess there might be a weight on the number of orders, although they haven't said that publicly.

What if a product is new or I found one that is a low entry price point and no one promotes it because the pay-out initially is a free download to a $20 intro with an up-sell?
I don't quite understand what you mean.

BTW, I'm reading your AI Ambush Interview at the moment. (I will go on reading them tommorrow, English is hard~~~)

MI
Back