The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How about learning Chinese

shellyuan

affiliate
I want to learn Chinese considering from the financial crisis in the world, I think learning Chinese may offer me more choices, and I think it an amazing country with prosperous culture and many hotspots. I think taking online learning program may be best for me because I have no idea about this language, besides, I really don't have set schedule. I've searched the internet and want to take courses in Hello!Mandrin .

hmmm u want learning chines... intresting

there was a member who start the lesson on the forum plz check comunity fun area i hope u get some help

You will need a lot of time to learn Chinese.

Chinese isn't only a different language, it is actually a different language system.

English has 26 alphabets, but Chinese language has hundreds of characters.

The factor which deters foreigners from learning Mandarin is that they think it's hard because of how they speak. Think it this way, Chinese thought the same way when they were thinking to start picking up English. You don't have to follow their slang to speak Mandarin.

Don't get beaten by silly replies, they said it's hard because it has a lot of words/alphabets while English only has 24 alphabets, but if we do really compare them, English has present tense, past tense, past participle and so on but Mandarin do not have it. Ask yourself, which language is simple or easy enough to get it spoken within days?

I suggest if you wish to learn Mandarin, start picking up from hearing songs, you will eventually recognize the lyrics and how they sound.

There are many online colleges that teach chineese through the internet, unfortunately I dont remember them at this time but if you google them I am sure some will come up

after you've learned a bit it would be best to visit china, maybe stay there for a year if you can. That's the only way you really learn the language properly.

From this site minmm.com, we can able to learn Chinese. In this site we can use pictures and audio to make your Chinese learning experience an easy task.

------------------------
Haunter

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back