The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hotel Affiliate Program by Agoda!

A

agoda

Hi there,

I would like to introduce you to our new updated AGODA hotel affiliate program. Agoda.com offers more than 30,000 hotels and has been in the industry for 10 years. From here you can earn up to 55% of commissions. We have updated new technologies an enhancement in our program so now we offer the simplest way of linking to our sites, real-time stat booking, many other customized feeds such as javascript, co-branding. 365 days cookies will bring great revenues of return customers to your site.

Please check out at Hotel Affiliate Program: Agoda Affiliate Center
Hotel Discount Reservations Worldwide - By Agoda

If you have any questions, please contact me directly at tipwadeev@agoda.com

Agoda is a very well designed site

Hello,

Was just admiring your website, and also the fact that it ranks quite well in Google, congrats!

I myself operate a sports equipment e-commerce site and a Ebay mobile phone business from my home in Chicago. Would you mind telling me who did your SEO work in the past? I would like to look them up for my own business.

BTW - I will be signing up for your affiliate program very soon.

Best Regards,

Seanicboom
Chicago

dear seanicboom,

Thank you for your compliment.:)

At Agoda, we do our SEO work in house. Our philosophy is very simple. Keep
a well organized site with fresh content on our pages. Make sure our meta
data is clearly defined, have a robots.txt file that helps the search
engines find what they are looking for, and try not to get in the way of
useability for customers. Most of the basic info is available on Google.com
that we follow. In the long run, if you have good fresh content and useable
site that customers like and talk about on line, you'll do ok in SEO. Lots
of other sites use all sorts of SEO trickery to get the top rankings. At
Agoda, we are more about the long term.

Agoda.com - Hotel Affiliate Program Earn up to 55%

Agoda.com is one of the fastest growing hotel reservation companies on the web market.
We have over 27,000 hotels available and continue to have more. Our hotel rates are more competitive that you will never find elsewhere. Just promote our site on yours and earn one of the highest payouts in the industry. Here are Agoda Partner Program?s highlights:

? 27,400 hotels worldwide

? The highest commission in the affiliate industry

? One year cookie tracking, compared to other affiliates programs who offer max. 100 days cookie tracking

? 24/7 customer service in different languages via live chat, e-mail, phone or fax

? Great rates (best rate guarantee) and great availability, especially in Asia.

? Customizations feeds such as JavaScript for hotel search box, hotel data, XML integration, simple affiliate codes (SEO friendly) and co-branding.

? Foreign language support.

For more detailed information you may visit our website: Hotel Affiliate Program: Agoda Affiliate Center

For any further question please don?t hesitate to contact me at tipwadeev AT agoda DOT com

This is a dinosaur thread from 2007 ffs
clean up on aisle 7 :D
kidding aside post here> Post thread
with the prefix 'Offer Wanted'
SQL:
DELETE FROM tablename WHERE date < '2012-01-01 00:00:00';

banners
Back