The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

(HOT) INSTAGRAM MENTOR LEARN TO EARN! (HOT)

LOL! 5 days to reach $30 per day that too using unethical methods? And you are a Moderator and a Network Rep?
Sorry don't mistake me, I expected something more from a Network Rep and a Moderator.

It takes time to set stuff up. the more you setup the more you can make. We have pubs doing 2k a day with this method. The key to what I will be teaching is to scale up to earn big. And once everything is setup there is no! work at all 100% autopilot

So why not do this yourself, if it's so easy?

This looks like the typical bullshit, where a multimillionaire guru who makes 100k/day sells you a "push-button-to-make-money" software for 10$.

I will never understand why people keep falling for this bullshit in 2016... Come on, we're not in 2007 anymore, when people used to believe all this kind of shit.

Whatev... good luck to all of you that will try this. Post here when you got to make those $30/day (rolf)

PS: as someone said earlier, this coming from a moderator of the forum doesn't make this forum look nice

There is nothing to fall for! I am going out of my way to help people earn and that's a problem? I do not have any ties with the bot or any of the tools. I am not selling anything its 100% FREE

Also this method can be scaled up to $100+ a day easy!

Do some research before spitting off

There is nothing to fall for! I am going out of my way to help people earn and that's a problem? I do not have any ties with the bot or any of the tools. I am not selling anything its 100% FREE

Also this method can be scaled up to $100+ a day easy!

Do some research before spitting off
@Acura
I have added you on skype but I still do not see your reply. My skype: admincls

So why not do this yourself, if it's so easy?

This looks like the typical bullshit, where a multimillionaire guru who makes 100k/day sells you a "push-button-to-make-money" software for 10$.

I will never understand why people keep falling for this bullshit in 2016... Come on, we're not in 2007 anymore, when people used to believe all this kind of shit.

Whatev... good luck to all of you that will try this. Post here when you got to make those $30/day (rolf)

PS: as someone said earlier, this coming from a moderator of the forum doesn't make this forum look nice
Because it is beginner friendly. Acura is way beyond what you can imagine. He is a moderator for a reason; he's good, and he's here to help.

Sure... You live in your little "beautiful, ideal" world. When you'll wake up, you'll realize this is a jungle and no one in aff marketing wants to create competition for himself especially on something that's working for him.

Why do you think even on 3-4 figure paid programs, the "gurus" don't share much, except for the typical general stuff? Come on man, start using your brain a little it you want to survive in aff marketing.

I bet you also believe those "push-button" million $/day programs on CB that are sold for $7 work...

It's ok, keep living in your world, I don't want to argue with this type of people. When you think you can judge this clearly, then we can talk. Till then, go use his program and become a millionaire. Good luck

Sure... You live in your little "beautiful, ideal" world. When you'll wake up, you'll realize this is a jungle and no one in aff marketing wants to create competition for himself especially on something that's working for him.

Why do you think even on 3-4 figure paid programs, the "gurus" don't share much, except for the typical general stuff? Come on man, start using your brain a little it you want to survive in aff marketing.

I bet you also believe those "push-button" million $/day programs on CB that are sold for $7 work...

It's ok, keep living in your world, I don't want to argue with this type of people. When you think you can judge this clearly, then we can talk. Till then, go use his program and become a millionaire. Good luck
Hey man, no need for the cynicism. All I'm saying is that you should look into what you're bashing before you make assumptions. GL with everything though.

If teaching this method is going to hurt me I would not be teaching it. I am not saying you are going to make like 1k a day with this method or anything. I am here to show people how to earn. Check out the videos I made on the forum with methods to earn. I have been around for along time now and am a big earner and do not mind helping people out. Here is the group and everyone in there is happy earning and helping each other.

v2dlgZ5.png

But what I do not get is why people bashes people when they try to help out! When I started 13 years ago I had no one to help me out if I did I would show the most upright respect for that person. Don't! bite the hand that feeds you!

If teaching this method is going to hurt me I would not be teaching it. I am not saying you are going to make like 1k a day with this method or anything. I am here to show people how to earn. Check out the videos I made on the forum with methods to earn. I have been around for along time now and am a big earner and do not mind helping people out. Here is the group and everyone in there is happy earning and helping each other.

v2dlgZ5.png

But what I do not get is why people bashes people when they try to help out! When I started 13 years ago I had no one to help me out if I did I would show the most upright respect for that person. Don't! bite the hand that feeds you!

Hi I am also engaged in arbitration traffic from instagram but I at the moment the problems with bans. Can you help me with that? I'm from Russia and bad know English)) But I have a great desire to earn! currently have 256 of proxies and a set of programs for instagrama I will be glad if you add me in Skype Paylito5

banners
Back