“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

HOSTLand up to 600% Commission - NEW!

Discussion in 'Business Centre' started by Linda Buquet, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet Affiliate affiliate

Wanted to let you guys know about our newest 5 Star program - this one is hot!

You KNOW how hard it is to find a good web hosting affiliate program.

Let us show you the difference a ?5 Star? web hosting affiliate program can make!

Hostland offers several advantages over other web hosting affiliate programs.

.:. They pay $50 - $125 based on volume. Even if a client only signs up for their $7.95 package,
    they still pay full commission. That?s over 600% commission!

.:. Special affiliate tracking will cookie your visitors even if they don't click a link which helps you earn more money for your traffic.

.:. Their reseller program is unmatched in features and price. (5,000 sites for $50 a month.)

FREE HOSTING INCENTIVE for strong affiliates with high traffic sites.

Read the Hostland 5 Star Program Review & Join Here!
    http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/web-hosting-affiliate.html

As always, let me know if you have questions or if there is anything I can do to help you be successful with this program.

2. Voluum
  3. StephenR

StephenR Affiliate affiliate

Hmm....5,000 sites for $50 a month....man I wish I could get that price and have them each on a different IP. LOL. I'll check them out :)

MI