The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hosting multiple domains

Vinaya.Ghimire

I have almost decided to buy a hosting package that"host up to 3 websites." However, before I checkout with this package I want to be sure what this exactly means? Does this mean that I can host three domains with their own web sites?

Hi,

Yes, that ideally mean that your package contains the availability to host 3 domains with their own websites. Tell us more about the package to guide you more in a better way.

Regards
StormInternet UK:)

I subscribed to this hosting pacakage and how my three websites are live. However, I am yet to build these sites. As for now only of these these websites have a good number of contents. I got this hosting package from namecheap.

Hi,

You would be give an access to the Cpanel with your hosting provider. Through this you can add a new domain as an Addon domain. If it is a shared hosting and you do not have a dedicated Ip with them, then all 3 sites should point to a single IP and have same name servers. Physically the path would look something like
/../Username/site2.com/
/../Username/site3.com/

Where username would be your main site's main account username. Within username directories the main site contents should be put up.

Regards
StormInternet UK:)

banners
Back