The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hosting/Forum Combo

anonymousdrummer

affiliate
Hey there guys. Just want to thank most of you advanced affiliates as I've spent many hours on this forum reading before I ever joined. I've finally discovered affiliates not to long ago. Which is very odd I've made over 5 websites in the past 8 years or so not even intending to make money but just to help people out. Now its time for my first website geared around my passion and the long term goal to make money.

I've done extensive research on creating a forum for a website. I've looked into phpbb.com and they seem to have some good comments about them on other forums. They are Linux friendly which is a major plus to me as this site will be 100% manufactured in Linux. I know, a big step for me to make, because all the other sites were done with paint shop and dream weaver. Now I'm looking at GIMP and Quanta Plus. I'm not familiar enough with forums but really enjoy the way this one is laid out. Your able to have links on the side of the forum etc and as any webmaster staying away from free hosting forums is a must. Like I mentioned before I'm looking to make money off the site.

If you guys know of any forum scripts + hosts that fall in suit I'd more than appreciate it. I haven't gotten anywhere with my site yet, but I've been concentrating on planning it all out first.

Thanks Anonymousdrummer

MI
Back