The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Honest review of Addiliate website

I have been a member of this website www. addiliate. com and for couple of months now. I tell you guys, I have not made a dime in some of the campaigns I mean what I was promoting.

Mind you I have got blogs . (I could have shared it here but I don't know if admin will permit me.) besides, I have at a point done paid adversiment with BingAds yet it can only fetch me a little impression, 50% CTR from 4 people and that's all.

My promotion verticals cut accross boards, from Games, Finnance/Insurance, Health, Apps, Dating yet nothing.

There is this thought that I had, like maybe I have had one or two conversions which had been manipulated. I don't know and I don't want to preempt anything.

I just want to ask a honest comment from anyone that has used or is using thier platform . I just want to hear their experience.

I could have read more from those known review sites but I have heard stories of how this companies pays those review website handsomely to give them good review, and so they are compromised, hence the reason I resulted to individual and honest review from here.

very many thanks.

How long have you been in affiliate marketing? I ask because if you just started, your list of niche's is way too long for a beginner. I recommend one (two tops) getting started. If you go with two, one should be the primary and the other more for trial and error purposes. It takes time to build traffic to brand new websites as well. Pick one niche and focus on that one. When it starts moving, then you can try adding on more niches.

I don't work with them, so i cant tell a single thing about them.
Their resource is listed here Addiliate | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix. Please put your concerns directly to them though seems like they are not active in this forum.
Seems like you have spend lots of time and energy on them. Why not work with more reputable networks. You can get the whole list here Affiliate Marketing Networks | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix.
I have been a member of this website www. addiliate. com and for couple of months now. I tell you guys, I have not made a dime in some of the campaigns I mean what I was promoting.

Mind you I have got blogs . (I could have shared it here but I don't know if admin will permit me.) besides, I have at a point done paid adversiment with BingAds yet it can only fetch me a little impression, 50% CTR from 4 people and that's all.

My promotion verticals cut accross boards, from Games, Finnance/Insurance, Health, Apps, Dating yet nothing.

There is this thought that I had, like maybe I have had one or two conversions which had been manipulated. I don't know and I don't want to preempt anything.

I just want to ask a honest comment from anyone that has used or is using thier platform . I just want to hear their experience.

I could have read more from those known review sites but I have heard stories of how this companies pays those review website handsomely to give them good review, and so they are compromised, hence the reason I resulted to individual and honest review from here.

very many thanks.

Many thanks,

But what do you guys advice me based on the realitites on ground. I will appreciate your comments.

If you're asking about what niche, choose something you have interest in. You want your audience to view you in your writings. It's easier to be personable, authoritative, and conversational if you have interest and know about what it is you're selling.

For example, if you like golfing you choose golfing and join affiliate programs in golf products. Explain why a certain golf club or brand is better than the others and point the audience to the products through your affiliate links and/or ads.
Or if you're into fishing, do it with fishing. Same concept.

I'm doing organics and business courses/tools. It's what I'm interested in.

As far as campaigns, thats a trial and error. People have better luck with different campaigns or campaign models. I'm currently working a strictly "free" campaign using social media to generate awareness and long-term traffic while I build out my sites. Once my sites have a reasonable amount of content, I'm expanding my campaigns.

Choose a niche based on your interests, and study the different campaign models and try a few to see which one works best for you. Just remember, it will take time to build enough traffic to garner conversions. So start small and work your way up as you can afford to.

Agree!

Always start with the niche you fully understand because you can feel their pain and know how to better promote the offer. Start with single niche, pay attention and fully configure the offer.

Create multiple angles, several banners and different texts. Try to make each ad unique and interesting.

Start with quite high bid, then after getting first results, optimize. Still no point in hurry.

Think, think, think!

If you're asking about what niche, choose something you have interest in. You want your audience to view you in your writings. It's easier to be personable, authoritative, and conversational if you have interest and know about what it is you're selling.

For example, if you like golfing you choose golfing and join affiliate programs in golf products. Explain why a certain golf club or brand is better than the others and point the audience to the products through your affiliate links and/or ads.
Or if you're into fishing, do it with fishing. Same concept.

I'm doing organics and business courses/tools. It's what I'm interested in.

As far as campaigns, thats a trial and error. People have better luck with different campaigns or campaign models. I'm currently working a strictly "free" campaign using social media to generate awareness and long-term traffic while I build out my sites. Once my sites have a reasonable amount of content, I'm expanding my campaigns.

Choose a niche based on your interests, and study the different campaign models and try a few to see which one works best for you. Just remember, it will take time to build enough traffic to garner conversions. So start small and work your way up as you can afford to.

Many thanks for this well thot out response, i am grateful.

Agree!

Always start with the niche you fully understand because you can feel their pain and know how to better promote the offer. Start with single niche, pay attention and fully configure the offer.

Create multiple angles, several banners and different texts. Try to make each ad unique and interesting.

Start with quite high bid, then after getting first results, optimize. Still no point in hurry.

Think, think, think!

Thanks Man...

banners
Back