The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Home Gallery Store Sales EXPLODE!

Ron Bechdolt

<b>Previous Moderator</b>
affiliate
Most of you know me as one of the moderators here, but I also am the affiliate manager for HomeGalleryStores.com. We launched the program last August at SAS and have been simply thrilled with the progress, especially given the current economic conditions, which have had no visible impact on our sales. As a matter of fact, we are seeing an EXPLOSION of sales. Here's a look at our SAS stats from today:

hgs2.gif

If you have a site that can promote quality home furniture, I highly recommend you take a look at Home Gallery Stores. In addition to our main site, we also have several URL's set up to promote specific furniture products that are top sellers. Here are the current ones (new ones coming soon):

TheAccentChairStore.com
TheAmoireStore.com
HomeGalleryBeds.com
TheChinaCabinetStore.com
TheHomeBarStore.com
TheMansionBedStore.com
ThePosterBedStore.com
TheSleighBedStore.com
TheCurioCabinetStore.com

All share the same shopping cart and there are specific banners and links for each specialty site available at SAS.

Our current datafeed has over 27,000 products and you can also access our feed through PopShops.com and Datafeedr.com.

Don't be alarmed by the 800 number or the chat pop up. These services are there specifically to assist the internet customer and direct the them to the completion of their online transaction.

Click HERE for more information and/or to join this program at SAS.

Just to show you the potential with this merchant, last week we had a sale just over $10,000.00. The affiliate commission was $812.00!!!!

The week before a different affiliate had a sale for $6600.00, so these types of sales are possible and do happen.

banners
Back