The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Holiday time, opportunity to work on your site?

temi

affiliate
I tend to use the holiday period to catch up on my site maintenance, what about you? do you use the holidays for DIY or web development?

I always try and not touch a computer for a holiday period if i can :)

I then find i am far more refreshed after it to do some good constructive work.

before the holidays.... I update my blogs and submit it to some directories and social bookmarking sites so that after the holidayz i can get a good results on blogs :D

I always try and not touch a computer for a holiday period if i can :)

I then find i am far more refreshed after it to do some good constructive work.

Sure thing! You are more active and creative after a good break - but not long. Otherwise your thought will be wandering all around more funny things than work.

I'd say not just the holidays, but every other weekend and any spare hour you can squeeze out of the week. I have always been an advocate of multiple streams of income, or at the very least more than one income stream. And the internet has afforded many people the opportunity to earn this second income from home, instead of having to close from one job to hop into a bus/taxi/your car and dash to the next job, which spells STRESS..

So if you can squeeze say 5 hours hours out of every week to work on earning an income online, from one particular method, over the course of 6-months to 1 year, then you can move onto another method after that and over time, and in due time, you should be fairly comfy with your multiple income stream model.

MI
Back