The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hiring a Content Writer

cwsteam.com

affiliate
We are looking to hire a content writer. We own and operate a bunch of blogs include some Travelogues (Travel Blogs) and looking for some regular injection of content onto them.

The blogger can be based anywhere in the world, as long as you have some experience writing travel articles and good written english.

PM me some samples and your rates. I would prefer to pay via Paypal but can arrange other options including Bank Transfers, Checks or Online TRansfer to your Bank account if you are based in India etc.

HI,

I am interested but don't have sufficient posts to pm you. I have written plenty of travel articles on countries as diverse as Italy and Bulgaria all articles were seo optimised. I have also rewritten all the accommodation descriptions on one travel site. Rate is 2.5 cents a word. Let me know and I can email you a couple of samples.

We have almost everything people use every day from effective household cleaning, to personal care, high quality nutritional and skin care products from countries like the US, Japan and Europe. We also offer the finest water filtration system on the market today.

Hi,
Sounds very interesting. I am not a professional writer, but have been writing on a personal level for many years, and have had my articles published in newspapers and magazines, in the USA as well as in my country. I am also in the process of writing a book. I write grammatically correct English, and can write on any topic. If you want to give me a try, please let me know.
Regards.

banners
Back