The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

High Paying Keywords - High Traffic Keywords

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I just blogged about this but thought I would come over here and share it. (If you don't read my blog - you should.) :p

I just found this great resource that shows the top paying Adsense keywords and highest click through key words. These lists could be helpful to affiliates, SEO, SEM and other online marketers in a variety of ways and I would encourage you to check them out. I am just listing the top 10 from each list. Check out all the resources available at

http://www.top-adsense-keywords.com

Top 10 Highest Paying Google Adsense Keywords

Keyword - Average CPC
conference call services - $73.42
kwik fit car insurance - $72.96
peritoneal mesothelioma - $69.27
kwik fit insurance - $60.80
federal loan consolidation - $60.04
term life quotes - $58.40
indiana lemon law - $58.21
home equity loan rates - $57.26
equity loan rates - $56.98
mesothelioma lawyers - $56.01

Top 10 Highest Clickthrough and Traffic Google Adsense Keywords

Key Word - Clicks per Day
hotels - 560000
flights - 560000
cars - 360000
www - 210000
film - 150000
buy - 47000
how to - 44000
furniture - 42000
schools - 41000

Enjoy! ;-)

hey Linda... SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!...

Dont tell anyone.... those of us who already know want to keep it our little secret...

look at "mesothelioma lawyers"... not that long ago it and several other related
keywords were going for over $85 a click...

At the time there was a lot of noise made about this and how you could cash in
with adsense...

Then came the "SEO Spam" those keywords got over exposed, now the're soft...
meaning the price paid for them is going down...

There is something else to consider when building adsense pages... An advertiser can now pick the websites he wants to show his adsense ads...

This is going to cripple the adsense boon... and make building adsense websites a waste of time...

The time has past for getting rich from adsense... like everything on the net...
the window of easy profits has passed...

NOw it's all about content, content and more useable content...

JOe

Ooooops sorry for letting the secret slip. But ya I think you are right. There are just too many spogs, auto sites and black hat tricks going on in this space and the effect is watering down the opportunity and relevance for everyone.

Hi my2cents =)

There is something else to consider when building adsense pages... An advertiser can now pick the websites he wants to show his adsense ads...

Could you please post a link to something that explains in more detail the above statement?

making a living off adsense

I still see websites selling the dream domain name for adsense money on Ebay. Some interesting tips about adsense. I believe in the positive to the merchant that know has better control of its adsense partners. Hopefully this will make merchants feel comfortable in bidding at these high rates.

But its not as high as it used to be a year back. the Adsense bid war wave has crashed for now.

your affiliate partner,

Brian

well that was the information i was looking desperately for...

This would certainly tell us that what people are seraching for

Manish

Thanks for sharing :) Don't keep secrets :p

I will add those words to my Meta Tags and I hope it helps ;) Thanks for sharing the site too...I think it'll help almost everyone here.

Also, do you know where to put those keywords to use except Meta Tags? I am not sure...do we just use it on our site or something? Not sure...Please let me know :D

Thanks.

Eminem said:

I will add those words to my Meta Tags and I hope it helps ;) Thanks for sharing the site too...I think it'll help almost everyone here.

Also, do you know where to put those keywords to use except Meta Tags? I am not sure...do we just use it on our site or something? Not sure...Please let me know :D

Thanks.

I think the idea would be to build a relevant and informative web site targeting those keywords, not adding them wholesale to your meta tags. You'll wind up serving irrelevant ads that don't get clicked.

I see what you mean :) That was kinda abrupt and a lil greediness (For traffic) shown...

I'll see what are the keywords taht suit me. Hotels can definitely be one for my site as people sometimes ask questions about it ;)

Meh, i doubt on an affiliate marketing forum you'll find a whole lot of people who aren't driven by some level of greed... whether's it's because we want to quit our "real" jobs or pay for our kids' college, etc.

But traffic won't do you much good if it isn't relevant to your site.

Oh... and meta keyword tags really don't do much these days except tell your competitors what keywords you're targeting. Title and description are important tho.

;)

Meta KW don't do much and they do NOTHING at all unless the same words are on your site in plain text and in your title and description. SE are looking for relevance so if the page is about gas stations and you have the word travel in your meta KW, but no where else it, won't do you any good at all.

On some of my pages I even remove meta KW and descriptions so all there is just a title tag and the actual page content. Some spiders seem to like it better as it does not look like an SEO optimized page, even if it is. :p

It's like paying reverse psychology with the engines. :D

Meta tags are not enough

Eminem said:

Thanks.

Adding those words to Meta tags is not enough and it won't help. I noticed that search engines rather ignore meta tags such as keywords and description and take as keywords what they consider to be most relevant from the page body. So I would rather make sure that I write articles based on the desired keywords, use those words in the title of the page (the Title meta tag is important) and in subtitles (for which I would use the < h2 > tags). Besides, I would try to make my writing interesting, so readers would forward the link to my page to their friends. Word-of-mouth (or shall I say Word-of-mail) can have incredible viral power.

Those are great keywords however, you don't always get those amount. I'd recommended going for niche industries, like houseboats, yachts, trucking, VoIP etc. with the right adsense optimization and content you should get the right results.

In my opinion it also depends how your users respond to ads, we all know that webmasters for example, click less on ads than your average user.

MI
Back