The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling Traffic High Converting CPV Domain Redirect Traffic Available

Trellian

Retired
affiliate
Since 2008, our Direct Search Network has provided the highest quality CPV traffic to affiliate marketers, lead generators, and startups via keyword or RON campaigns. We offer a real-time bidding platform and get our traffic directly from Trellian-owned Above.com. No middle man here so we control the traffic every step of the way, ensuring top quality and relevancy. Each domain that provides traffic is carefully researched and hand-mapped by our expert keyword analysts.

---> Our traffic is NEVER blended with cheap, low-quality traffic. We have traffic in a large variety of verticals and from over 200 countries! Just a few of our popular categories with high converting traffic include:
  • Travel, Credit Repair, Health Insurance, Dating, Adult, Online Gambling, Background Checks, Digital Currency, Weight Loss, Home Improvement, Games, Entertainment, eCommerce, and Education!

Good luck with the sales, seem to be a great service

Thanks Elamri! I like to call it the best-kept secret in digital marketing :ninja:;) Not too many know about domain redirect traffic, but those who have tried us love it!

It's great because users don't get distracted on a search results page and our advertisers don't have to worry about competing for clicks or users seeing other ads. I used to literally feel like I was throwing money into a black hole in my personal affiliate marketing campaigns while using adwords and FB. Lots of clicks and money spent, but no conversions :(

banners
Back