The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

HI,Welcome to Join Hertz Furniture Affiliate Program

Hertz Furniture

affiliate
Thank you for your kind attention. I am the Affiliate Manager of HertzFurniture.com. HertzFurniture.com is a fast-growing online store featuring thousands of school, office and church furniture, it's under Hertz Furniture System LLC, a 4th generation established furniture business since 1966. Your site visitors will be able to choose from a wide selection of furniture we provide on HertzFurniture.com, and get the best prices on all items as they are direct from the warehouse!

It is my great pleasure to invite you to join our affiliate program. We offer 6% commissions. Our program accepts 90 days cookies. You will get free data feed, deals and other marketing materials from us in a regular basis. And you will get 8$ for signing up as one of our affiliates. Additionally, we pay another 8$ for encouragement after we confirm the first order that come from your site.

Please check the following link to sign up now! Our affiliate management team will try our best to help you and us to make money together.
Hertz Furniture: Office Furniture, Church Furniture, School Furniture

Any questions, please feel free to email me at affiliate AT hertzfurniture DOT com

Sleeper spammer? New MO wtf

SPAMMER ALERT! Forum Rules.
flame_thrower_by_frgrgrsfgsgsfgggsfsf.gif

rep magt team
Categorization is when you pay to much attention to boundaries you won't see the bigger picture

reputation-mgt-team400.jpg

Caveat emptor
When it walks like spam, talks like spam --it's definitely spam!

MI
Back