The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

hi to all from ny!

oddtak

My name is Tak Yamaguchi, and I am the Affiliate manager for SitePal (I will speak more about it on the "merchants promote your affiliate program" forum).

I feel there are alot of things I can learn as well as be improved with our program, and I was hoping I can get some valuable input from merchants and affiliates alike.

I am looking forward to getting some educational and exciting conversation started with many of you. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

tak

Welcome to 5 Star, Tak.

You will find a lot of valuable information in many of our 5 Star forums. I hope you will look around so you will have an idea about all that is here.

You might also want to spend some time in the Merchant & Affiliate Manager Forum which contains topics of interest to merchants and affiliate managers. Here is a link to that forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/merchant-affiliate-manager-forum/

We are glad to have you as a 5 Star member. Thanks for joining.

Hi Tak,

Welcome to 5 Star. Good to see you here. Glad we were able to get you all taken care of. Thanks for the intro and look forward to some good discussions with you.

MI
Back