The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

HI there

Vendzilla

affiliate
Well, lets see, I'm Brett, I've been working in online sales of one kind or another for over 10 years now. Now I do consulting work for a Psychic web site.
I'm always learning and helping, I know a couple helpful things and always open to learn something new.
The site I have in my sig file is one I'm building for myself, I'm all about sticking to the rules, unless someone attacks me, LOL

Brett,

Did we meet at Affiliate Summit in Vegas earlier this year? Sat across from each other at the Mexican restaurant at Caesar's one of the first nights there?

Let's see...

Psychic Network
California
Been in the business 10 years

Sure sounds like the same guy.

If you were truly part of the Psychic Network, Ron, you wouldn't have to ask... Just sayin'...

Ha, Ha, Ha.

No, not me, the guy I met looked like him and was associated with a psychic network.

Me, my psychic abilities would be much enhanced if I could win at least anything in the powerball lotery!!

Ha, Ha, Ha.

No, not me, the guy I met looked like him and was associated with a psychic network.

Me, my psychic abilities would be much enhanced if I could win at least anything in the powerball lotery!!

Or even in the spelling bee. :D

Brett,

Did we meet at Affiliate Summit in Vegas earlier this year? Sat across from each other at the Mexican restaurant at Caesar's one of the first nights there?

Let's see...

Psychic Network
California
Been in the business 10 years

Sure sounds like the same guy.

Yes that's me, I'm with a bigger company now and a bigger role as well. I'm hard to forget being 6'3" and an even bigger personality.

I'm getting ready for AD:Tech San Francisco right now, did you hear about the party? Xposure 2012 San Francisco I was chating with the way holdings and they told me about it. Coolio and Sir Mix-a-lot. Could be a lot of fun.

If anyone is going and wants to meet up, hit me up. I'll make you some money!

I was also thinking of writting a tutorial about webpage layout, something thats been on my mind lately

MI
Back