The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi - looking for partnership

mightyjol

affiliate
Hello,
me and friends just started working as freelancer in the website creation and web development sector.
We currently mainly work for a couple of startup that have specific demands (from interfaces to complex api's and automated services).

We are actively looking for customers and for partnerships with sales people to help us with that. We tought a form of commission-based system would be appropriate, so here i am to discuss it with your community.

Have a profitable day,
mighty.

Last edited:
@mightyjol , what you are posting is called SPAMMING. Read the terms of the forum before you post self advertising. This thread is INTRO of member. Expect you to edit this and put your proper intro of who, where and why you are here. What value addition you seek and will bring into this community.

Didn't go like you planned-- did it?
I suggest you fill out your form like everyone else does and get a new reputation management team ;)
see https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add

That said, as you are talking Docker you probably know what you doing -- that's a good thing.
Blasting an advertising billboard on an introduction thread is just sticking your foot in your mouth.

Glad to see you edited out the *billboard*

well sorry, i guess i got carried away. Did not mean to disrespect the rules.
Yes i am currently filling the resource form.
It was more an attempt to open a discussion about the best way to approach a commission-based partnership than an attempt to sell our product directly.

So basically right now we are too focused on coding to have one of us looking full-time for customers. I am currently looking at alternatives.

My apologies again.

Our medium range is taken care of for now as the startup we currently work with is constantly in need of new development regarding their interfaces.
Right now my priority is getting customers trough our small scale offer (single page web app, portflio's, small business site, ...)
i will set a message on the business center, thank you for the hint

wait domains can be worth > 10k? O_O

Why don't you start a thread in the Business Center here >>> https://www.affiliatefix.com/forums/businesscentre/
These kind of jobs are usually done by equity partners in startup or by salaried + commission salespeople.
Marketing medium to large scale developments requires in person presentations usually -- that costs money in travel, attending trade shows. You can try -- only thing over $10,000 I have negotiated Internet (online) sales for are domain names ;)
But I closed a $180K deal once in a few hours -- had to meet with the buyer in his office TRW Satellite El Segundo, CA (CIA -- Defense stuff) -- 2nd mortgages Purchase Money Trust Deeds

Last edited:
MI
Back