The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, Kari here...

cuttsgroup

affiliate
Hey everyone! My name is Kari, and I am Allyn Cutts's Assistant and JV Manager, and he has tasked me with adding to, growing, and maintaining his list of JV Partners and Affiliates.

Here's what I can tell you so far...

On St. Patty's Day, March 17th at noon Eastern time, Allyn soft launched PrintingProfits.com with just 6 JV Partners and his own list. The launch only ran for 10 days, basically from Mar. 17 - 26th. The goal was to sign-up 200 new dealers and just test the sales letter, up sale page and so on...

Well, things went nuts, in just 10 days they signed up 357 new dealers at roughly $197 per sign-up. Needless to say, it was a huge success.

Allyn is planning a ReLaunch of his PrintingProfits.com site, and the launch of two other sites that he's been working on day and night for a couple of months now, and that's where you come in.

I'm VERY... VERY new at all this stuff and I could REALLY use some help. Allyn basically gave me a list of his database, a list of websites, and several forums I should visit, and said... Here, Go To Work!

So, if your interested and/or could give me some guidance or ideas, please PM me. Oh, and if you are really interested in being a partner in the next launch, say so in the PM and I'll send you a link where you can sign-up.

Kari
Assist@AllynCutts.com ;)

Hi Kari,
Welcome to the 5 Star forums, a very friendly and helpful place. It seems like you have quite the task ahead of you, but I'm sure you'll do a superb job for Mr. Cutts. :)

I'm curious though, is Mr. Cutts looking for affiliates or just Joint Venture partners?

~ Teli

Hi Kari,

Welcome to 5 Star Affiliate Programs. Don't worry, I am a n00b at this stuff too. However, I am TRYING to get grip of how affiliate networking works. :)

To my understanding affiliate networking has to do with having a link of your site on an affiliate's site. I know it is more of a long term basis as opposed to a JV partnership. It may go farther than that, I don't know. Thats why if anyone would like to fill me in, then I don't have to be a pain in the neck for Allyn.

Thanks!

Hi Kari,

I think that there is lots of disccussion about JV's more in the biz opp, MLM or even ebook affiliate programs world. In the "traditional" world of affiliate marketing it does not really come into play. So even though most of the people here are into traditional affiliate marketing we also cover broader issues of Internet marketing, SEO and blog marketing. So lets learn form each other.

HEY Eminem - just realized you surpassed 100 posts! Congratsssssssss!!!
You've worked VERY hard to become a 5 Star MVP. Thanks so much for your contribution and I hope you win the $200 contest.

MI
Back