The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, I am the resident "newbie"...

sleeper43

affiliate
I just got my 1st taste of affilliate marketing and I am here to learn. It looks like there are a lot of experience people here. I hope I can contribute to the community.:)

Hey sleeper43,

Welcome to 5 Star. Yes we do have lots of pros here and luckily they remember
what it was like being a n00b, so want to give back.

I love it when someone joins and says "I hope I can contribute to the community."
Around here it as with life in general I think the more you give the more you get in return.
Look forward to your participation.

Hi sleeper43 and welcome to 5Star. There are ton's of experienced people on this forum and willing to answer questions. This forum is great for that reason. Good luck with your AM adventures.

Welcome Sleeper 43. This is a very helpful community and I'm sure all your questions will be addressed in good time. Have fun reading and learning. Take care and all the best.

I just got my 1st taste of affilliate marketing and I am here to learn. It looks like there are a lot of experience people here. I hope I can contribute to the community.:)

Welcome! You will find great people in here who can help you out.. but you can help us as well and being a newbie can be a positive for the rest of us.. Tell what you learn, what you have frustrations with, what you don't understand.....You see things very different than someone who has been doing this for 10 years we need fresh eyes..

good luck!

MI
Back