The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi Hopes and Dreams

Cisco

Hello freinds!:D

I have been reading some of the threads posted on this site and i am very excited to have discovered a resource for internet/affiliate marketing. I am just finishing my diploma in marketing and one of my last courses was focused on internet marketing. Affiliate marketing on the net captivated my interest. It is my hope and dream to have my own business yet not a business that chains me to a store front or site. To be able to work for myself and not have to work for someone else only to watch them succeed is what drives me.

I would love to hear some of your success stories or learning experiences! I look forward to reading them.

To my American neighbors, "have a happy and relaxing thanks giving weekend!;)"

Cisco.

Hi Cisco,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for the nice intro. Glad you like what you see so far.

You can find some good success stories down in the A.I.M. Affiliate Inspiration & Motivation forum and feel free to jump in and comment on anything that grabs you.

We hope we can help you learn what you need to know to have your own business. If you haven't yet, read all the stickies in the newbie forum to get off to a good start. Enjoy the forum!

Welcome to 5 Star, Cisco.

Thanks for your interesting introduction.

It is great to know that you are excited to have found us. We are glad that you decided to become a member.

I hope to see you participating in some of our discussions whenever you can. Our members are very friendly, so you should find it enjoyable as well as informative.

welcome

welcome to the 5Star community. Lets me know if there is any affiliate marketing info you need help with. we are very active in doing research and education for affiliates on best practices etc! :D

banners
Back