The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi from the Evergreen state

chris46

affiliate
Hi everyone my name is Chris and I have been learning the ropes now fornabout 7 or 8 months now. I am slowly catching on I think anyway. I don't know how many of you keep a blog, but it's part of my business plan in the company I joined and so are forums. The big pain is I'm not much of a talker, and this is conversation with a key board. Oh well got to give it a shot. Well I'm all typed out for the moment, I've got a bad case of hunt and peckitis .

Welcome to 5 Star, Chris.

I am glad you are catching on. I hope we can help you catch on even more.

We are a friendly bunch of people so I hope you will look forward to some keyboard conversations with us.

Thanks for joining.

Hi Chris,

Welcome to 5 Star. "hunt and peckitis" that's funny. I suffered from that affliction from years and am just finally getting to the point I can type fairly fast. I was a really slow learner.

Blogging can be hard even for people that are 'talkers'. Once you find your voice
or a topic you know about and are passionate about the words may come easier.

It's REALLY hard to blog - just to blog. I couldn't force myself to do it everyday
on a boring topic I didn't enjoy, just to try to make money.

Welcome aboard! We have a pretty good blogging section too, in addition to affiliate info.

MI
Back