The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi from the Alabama gulf coast

Vitalink

Hi everyone,
I'm not sure how I found this forum actually but glad I did. I have been in direct sales and affiliate marketing for the last few years. I live in Alabama (pretty close to the Gulf of Mexico) with my husband.

We have one daughter who is recently married and lives close by. Prior to that we lived in Colorado for 15 years. I look forward to being a part of this forum and hope I can make a contribution in some way. I know how overwhelming it can be to get started in this (there is a lot to learn) so I want to encourage anyone who is new to pace yourself.....you don't have to and can't learn it all at once.

Don't get discouraged ,stay focused and what you need to learn next will come to you (it's really funny how that happens but it does) :)

Wishing you all the best!

Candice

Welcome to 5 Star, Candice.

I noticed that you have been a member for a little over a month and just started posting today. I'm glad you have become active.

Thanks for joining us and for the nice introduction.

You have made a few posts now and you seem to be enjoying yourself. We are glad to have you.

Thanks Larwee, I can't believe it was a month ago that I joined :confused: I guess I just got busy with other things........found my login info today and decided to say hi!
This month has gone by fast!

All the best,
Candice

Hey Candice,

I said hi and welcome in another one of your posts, but am glad you made an intro so I could officially welcome you!

"Don't get discouraged ,stay focused and what you need to learn next will come to you (it's really funny how that happens but it does)"

Like the attitude and always happy to have another experienced member around. Welcome aboard! :)

MI
Back