The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi from SoftwareMS

SoftwareMS

affiliate
Hi

We are based in the West Midlands, which is in the UK (just incase this forum has foreign users). We supply consumers and businesses with software around the world. As of next week, we will offer finance and lease to all UK consumers and businesses.

We are in partnership with a multitude of leading worldwide manufacturers and authorised distributors to ensure that we can provide our customers with industry leading solutions and our product portfolio is constantly expanding to meet the needs of the ever changing market place.

We aim to work closely with our partners and suppliers and offer an efficient service that provides the right products at the right time for a competitive price.

We look forward to offering/receiving advise to/from all members.

:)

O damn, how do you know us temi?

We are from the heart of Brum, less than 5 minutes away from the City Centre.

We haven't done anything bad to you have we? :D

No,
Just that I can smell people from Brum across the cyber space :) About 9 or 10 memebers of this forum are from Brum actually, you will probably interact with them if you stick around :)

Its not you personally, its a Brumie thing LOL . We from other parts of Midlands can tell you guys from miles away :)

Brum is actually a lovely city, second largets in the UK. I come to Birmingham every Christmas to the German market :)

Hi friend
hope its not too late to WELCOME you.

your name and your signature seems your re software guy why not to ask you to submit your software site to vendormap.com a software directory. Submit there i will approve your site :)

Hello, located v near to Brum also.

Actually Temi...

Do you think it's worth having regional sub forums? it work sin other places or would it be too complicated.

I guess the beauty of the net is that there are no boundaries as such.

I think regional sub forum could be feasible when the forum grows much larger than it is at present, for now it will not make sense.

MI
Back