The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hi from Newbie in Pennsylvania

maxie104

affiliate
I have been lurking for a few days. This looks like a great forum. ;) I have already gotten some info. I was able to use. I own a plus size ladies affiliate site. Glad to be here. Deb.

Welcome to 5 Star, Deb.

I am glad you liked 5 Star when you were a lurker and decided to join. I always tell people that it is much better being a member than being a lurker.

It is good to see that we have already been helpful to you. Continue reading and you will probably find more helpful information.

Don't forget that you can always ask questions whenever you have any. Our members are very helpful.

Hey Deb,

Welcome to 5 Star. I see our growing welcoming committee already made you feel at home. Hope you can jump into some discussions and also hope our info helps you find ways to be even more successful.

Maxie

Hows everything going in business with you, feeling overwhelmed in the affiliate game yet.
Your at the right place to get ahead.

Thank you chopper and idea guy. I feel overwhelmed at times. Only been at it for less than a year. Yesterday was bugging but purple bear helped. :eek: You guys have all been great. :D

I have been lurking for a few days. This looks like a great forum. ;) I have already gotten some info. I was able to use. I own a plus size ladies affiliate site. Glad to be here. Deb.

Hi Maxie104! This is a good resource for learning the trade. Hope your enjoy it as much as I do. See you around.

Thank you for the welcome Roman. :) I have already learned a ton of things from all of the good folks at 5 star. My head is bursting with knowledge...LOL. Keep all the good stuff coming. Deb.

Hey Deb,

If you felt warm and fuzzy at 1st, now that your welcome thread
is almost 3 pages long you should be feeling UBER special!

Thanks to all the members that make this forum so helpful!

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

banners
Back