The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi from Mattoon,Illinois

dave stanley

affiliate
Hi! I have been article marketing in the wrestling training niche. But have not found it profitable for me. I am looking for a new market. I am currently learning new stategies and techniques of internet marketing. I am eager to both learn and share what I learn.
Dave

Hi Dave, welcome! How long have you been doing article marketing? How many articles would you say you've submitted? Maybe we can help you figure out why it hasn't been working.

i have been article marketing about 18 months. I have submitted about 10 articles. I know that is not nearly enough . it takes me several hrs. to write an article. When i was not seeing results i did not keep writing. My niche was wrestling conditioning. I think maybe there are not alot of people wanting to buy information on wrestling conditioning. i may need to find a new market. Thanks for your reply laura

I know when you're first starting out article marketing it does take a while to write one. But it does get easier. You're right that 10 is not enough, but it's a good start. If your keyword research was solid, I would stick with it and just keep writing, focusing each article on a small group of tightly related keywords. Customize your bio box for each one. Above all, don't give up! :)

MI
Back