The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi From Maryland

Skeptic

Hello all....just wanted to say Hi and glad to be here.
Long story short.....My company closed the doors about 6 weeks ago. I'm still searching for traditional work...but so far no luck.
My next step is looking to start my own business online.....Alot of information on the web! I guess I'm looking to weed out the bad from the good.
I'm hoping that regular people are able to make a good living online if they can get with a good program and work hard.

Hi Skeptic,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. Thanks for joining us.

I know the traditional job market is really tough right now. We have lots of info and helpful members so, so I hope we can help you get started in the right direction as far as earning a living online.

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

MI
Back