The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi from Houston TX!!!

markeith

Hey guys!!!!

I design sub-sea achitecture for an oil and gas company hear in Houston and stumbled upon AM because my mother works for one of the banks here. She was wondering why a fairly young kid was getting so many deposits in his accounts, and didnt look like he even had a job!!!

Well being a good mom she asked him about it, because she knows that I've always looked for ways to supplement my income. We got in contact with one another, and he basically said I wouldn't understand if he tried to expain it, and to do some research by googling 'affiliate marketing'. After doing some reading to figure out exactly what it is, I figured finding a good forum should be a wealth of information, as it has been for me with other things in the past.

Spanking new to the affiliate marketing game (have yet to even set up my site). However I've taken a couple of days to peruse through the forum and there's LOTS of info here:)

I'm still not sure where to start, but I've gotten this far so l'll continue on until I can get it together. Looking forward to meeting new people and sharing ideas.:rolleyes:

Thanx
-Mark

Hey Mark,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. Thanks for joining us.

Interesting background and lead into affiliate marketing.
Thanks for the great intro!

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

banners
Back