The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi from Croatia!

iam1337

affiliate
Hey guys, hope you are doing well.

I'm 25 years old and with over 5 years in affiliate world.

In my first year I was able to hit 20k of profit per month running pin submits offers on FB. I felt like on top of the world.

Reality hit me hard, I went broke real fast.(student life, partying, ignoring work etc.)
It was really hard to get back, account bans, no money to fund campaigns, no 9-5 job. Huge depression - low point of my life.

Last 2 years I'm working on some projects that give me financial stability(passive income that pay bills), but I want to do more.

Now I'm working on lead-gen offers via FB, and trying my best to rank some nice affiliate commission keywords on Google.

After so many ups and downs, and some grey hair, giving my best at the moment to make fundamentals for a nice and stable online business.

Have a nice day!

Welcome, @iam1337!!! Glad you joined and if you did it once there is no reason why you can't achieve success again. Read all the threads and if you ever need anything the community is here for you!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @iam1337 !

You've certainly experienced the ups and downs of this industry. Building a stable business is definitely a better option and the way to go. It's something I'm sure you can do, too. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hey guys, hope you are doing well.

I'm 25 years old and with over 5 years in affiliate world.

In my first year I was able to hit 20k of profit per month running pin submits offers on FB. I felt like on top of the world.

Reality hit me hard, I went broke real fast.(student life, partying, ignoring work etc.)
It was really hard to get back, account bans, no money to fund campaigns, no 9-5 job. Huge depression - low point of my life.

Last 2 years I'm working on some projects that give me financial stability(passive income that pay bills), but I want to do more.

Now I'm working on lead-gen offers via FB, and trying my best to rank some nice affiliate commission keywords on Google.

After so many ups and downs, and some grey hair, giving my best at the moment to make fundamentals for a nice and stable online business.

Have a nice day!

Hi @iam1337,
Welcome to this awesome community and sounds good as you have made it 20k profit pin submit offers on FB.
And In this industry already up after down and visa versa. currently which verticals and GEOs are you performing via FB on Lead generation.

Stay around!

Hi iam1337, thanks for the share. Love the passion
If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Get right with your money :)

Have a nice day!

We all know what you're going through but trust me - you are not alone ;)

Just like in any business, you will take hits and broadsides every so often but once you know it's just part of the game, you will sleep much netter.

Also don't forget, every hit you take, every smack-a-roo in the face and punch to the body will make you stronger - both personally AND as a business.

I've had accounts banned, campaigns gone to shit, everything. But I always stood back up with more drive and determination to get this to work.

I think you'll be perfectly allright young pilgrim so keep on keeping on bro ;)

Now go get 'em!

Nick

MI
Back