The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi from Bali Indonesia, introduction and request for information

innervoyager

Hello guys,

My name is Arif. I am here to find a good place to share information about affiliate programs and related stuff with everyone here. I would also like to learn new things from anyone who wants to share information with me.

Frankly speaking, my reason to be here is to the representative of my company to announce new affiliate programs. I want to spread out any information about affiliate programs in as many threads as possible.

So, I would like to ask for help if anyone knows the best threads where I can put this information. My business coverage is now primarily jewelry, retreat, spiritual development information. And, my secondary business coverage will be in technology solutions.

And, I would love to make friendship with anyone who has pure intent to have mutual friendship even out of business.

Blessings,

Hi Arif,

Welcome to 5 Star.

You said: "My specific purpose to be here is to the representative of my company to announce new affiliate programs. I will spread out any information about affiliate programs in as many threads as possible."

You are welcome to post general discussions or answer questions in as many threads as possible, but cannot promote your programs or do any type of self promotion in any of the discussion threads. You can post one affiliate program promotion a month in the <a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/affiliate-program-announcements/">Affiliate Program Announcements</a> section, but need to add to the one thread as we only allow one thread per company in that section. Please carefully read the rules in that forum before posting.

Welcome to 5 Star, Arif.

You can make a lot of new friends here because this is a very friendly community.

The best thing to do is to participate in our discusisons and allow our members to get to know you.

Linda already explained how to handle the announcement of your affiliate program and to read the rules for the Affiliate Program Announcements Forum. That is the only place you can promote your affiliate program.

banners
Back