The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi from a digital markter

brazook

affiliate
Hi forum, glad that i found this place!

I'm a digital marketer and I do SEA, SEM & social marketing for international brands - some of which the products you probably use daily. I'm proficient with all the terms, how to run all Google ads and social campaigns.
However I'm not sure where to start in regards to traffic - I often just see big websites with ad pop-ups. Would be great to get any guidance here - in turn I can provide you with my knowledge about digital marketing!

Thank you for reading!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!

Hello, welcome. We're glad you found this place, too! :)

Then you might find threads of interest in these forums:

Search Engine Optimization
Social Media Marketing

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Thanks! I'm def. going to look at those threads.
I was wondering where I can get to know the actual mechanics for affiliate marketing, like understanding what I need a LP for. What I see is for example when on a online movie site, I click somewhere and I get a pop up for an ad.
Where do I, as an affiliate marketer, come into play here? Isn't this ads from the online movie site - where does my landing page come into play?
Thank you!!

I was wondering where I can get to know the actual mechanics for affiliate marketing, like understanding what I need a LP for. What I see is for example when on a online movie site, I click somewhere and I get a pop up for an ad.
Where do I, as an affiliate marketer, come into play here? Isn't this ads from the online movie site - where does my landing page come into play?

I would suggest that you start with the basics, so you have an understanding for further learning:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Regarding the other things you're asking about, this is an introduction thread, so we won't go into that here. I would recommend you do some reading. You can browse the forums, or use that little magnifying glass on the upper right of any forum page to search for something specific. I always do my searches from the homepage, so it looks through all of the forums (a little tip for you :)).

banners
Back