The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi Folks!

the goat

I have been affiliate marketing for a few years now, mostly niche sites with specific products but also some blog/adsense and service oriented sites. I have decided that it is time to get more active in the community and give back where I can.

I benefited from the help of a few really nice "strangers" along the way, and I hope I can return the karma.

Of course I am also looking forward to continuing my never ending quest for learning about the industry, after reading around a bit I am sure I can learn from many here!

Hey, the goat,

Welcome to our community. Good to have you with us and happy you decided to join.

What goes around sure does come back around, so it's great you are looking to pay back, in a round about way, the help you were given when you were 1st starting out. I'm glad some of our members will reap the benefits. Look forward to your posts! :)

Welcome to 5 Star, the goat.

It is good to have you joining us from Boston.

It is nice of you to want to help others. Your experience can be very beneficial to the newbies.

We have a lot of information here so it is possibly for you to satisfy your never ending quest for learning about the industry.

We look forward to your participation in our discussions.

Thanks for joining.

MI
Back