The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Eveyone

emarketschool

My name is Lucy and I work as an affiliate manager for eMarketSchool.
I have been an affiliate manager for over five years. I like this field because I get to lean something new everyday.

I love traveling and meeting new people.

am happy to join 5* affiliates : )

Cheers

Lucy :) :)

Thank you EmpyreRam :)
I worked as a freelance affiliate manager for the gaming and finance industries, worked with software companies and for the past 3 months joined eMarketSchool marketing team. I also tried to be an affiliate myself, but discovered that I'm good at providing affiliates with services than being an affiliate marketer myself.
So I know a little of everything and can advise starting affiliates on topics such as seo, PPC, CPA/CPL deals, email marketing, media buying and am now really interested in learning more about social marketing. From my experience, veteran affiliates don't need my help (apart from providing them with good service), so I found my goal in helping small affiliate grow.

That's me in a nutshell :)

Thank you EmpyreRam :)
I worked as a freelance affiliate manager for the gaming and finance industries, worked with software companies and for the past 3 months joined eMarketSchool marketing team. I also tried to be an affiliate myself, but discovered that I'm good at providing affiliates with services than being an affiliate marketer myself.
So I know a little of everything and can advise starting affiliates on topics such as seo, PPC, CPA/CPL deals, email marketing, media buying and am now really interested in learning more about social marketing. From my experience, veteran affiliates don't need my help (apart from providing them with good service), so I found my goal in helping small affiliate grow.

That's me in a nutshell :)

Yes today's major traffic source comes from social networks like facebook and twitter :D

Yes today's major traffic source comes from social networks like facebook and twitter :D

The art is to find a way to monetize it.... not many affiliates know how to convert this traffic to $$$, but maybe this is just from my experience... I will be glad to be proven otherwise.... maybe this forum is the place

Cheers :)

The art is to find a way to monetize it.... not many affiliates know how to convert this traffic to $$$, but maybe this is just from my experience... I will be glad to be proven otherwise.... maybe this forum is the place

Cheers :)

Yes finding new source of traffic is very imp where the competition is less to make huge ROI :cool:

I couldn't agree more with you !!! I recently read The 4-Hour workweek by Timothy Ferriss and it inspired me so much !!! I refer all my affiliates to go and read it. I know from many that sometimes working alone from home with no results can be hard so reading his life story is so encouraging!!

:)

I couldn't agree more with you !!! I recently read The 4-Hour workweek by Timothy Ferriss and it inspired me so much !!! I refer all my affiliates to go and read it. I know from many that sometimes working alone from home with no results can be hard so reading his life story is so encouraging!!

:)

ya success stories are good to read which can inspire us but them putting work in practice is more imp ..:)

MI
Back