The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi Everyone

George Webster

Hi Everyone:

I have been here for a day or so now and I am just getting around to an introduction. So far, I have really enjoyed the atmosphere and quality of this forum.

A little about myself: I am an Affiliate Marketer and...don't get too mad (I work only through Clickbank (at least at this point :). ) Anyway, I am going to be launching a new product, my first attempt to do so as a merchant of Clickbank here in the next few weeks or so.

I have some expertise in website development, computer programming, marketing, I am fluent in Mandarin (Chinese), I am proficient in Spanish, and I love to play most sports. I have also played the piano since I was a child (starting when I was 7 or 8 years old). Anyway, sorry for so much detail about myself :)

I am looking forward to networking and learning from all of your expertise. One more thing, I would love to know what the best way to meet up with and network with, members that have Clickbank experience is? Anyway, I will probably discover this soon enough.

Until my next post

George

Hi George,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us and thanks for doing such a nice detailed intro.
We like to learn about our members.

No problem. Thanks for all of your detailed response to most of my questions today.

Looking forward to working with you more in the future.

George

Welcome, George. I also have experience in site design and development, programming and coding (going back to main frames and cardpunch/cardreaders - Fortran, Algol, Pascal, Compiler Basic, Visual Basic, a bit of C and Visual C, and dabbled in Assembler), speak some French, and I taught myself to play guitar and harmonica and a little (not much) piano plonking starting about age 9 or 10.

FYI, moving guitars is a lot easier than moving pianos. And moving laptops and desktops is a lot easier than moving mainframes! :)

banners
Back