The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Everyone

Sharessat

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself before I started posting here. I have been in the network marketing field for a few years now and have learned a lot, but I know there is still a lot to be learned.

I hope to meet new friends and share valuable information on a number of topics in which I may be of benefit to everyone who reads as well as learn and ask questions on topics I am not so knowledgeable on. How to communicate with you soon!

Hi Sharessat,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. We don't deal with network marketing here really,
but we talk about other types of online marketing and affiliate marketing in particular, is our forte.
Look forward to your participation.

Thanks Linda, I am a Affiliate of Global Domains International and that is really my main business. So it should fall in line with what is discussed here I think.

My main goal is to find out new ways to advertise my business and find other useful information that might help me with any venture I may get into in the future. Also share any information that I have on those subjects (Oh beside make new friends to chat with from time to time).

Thanks for the reply and I also look forward to you post.

MI
Back