The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi Everyone!

djfunk

affiliate
I'm glad to have stumbled upon this great site recently. Here's some information about myself:

My name is Sal and I live in Southern California. I'm married to a beautiful woman and have a awesome 3-year old daughter and a baby boy on the way! I'm a programmer by nature but have been in IT sales for the past 6 years. I recently got laid off and realized that working for others sucks big time! I've decided to utilize my tech background to my benefit and pursue my passion of making money online and being my own boss.

I have goals for myself that I want to meet and exceed in the short term so that I can achieve my long term goal of becoming financially free!

I hope to learn a lot from everyone here!

Thanks!
Sal

Welcome to 5 Star, Sal.

Thanks for joining and thanks for the informative introduction.

You will be able to learn a lot here. We have plenty for you to read. A good place to begin would be our Newbie Affiliate Forum if you are new to affiliate marketing http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/ The "Sticky" threads in that forum are very useful.

Our members are friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. Ask questions whenever you have any.

Hey Sal,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you found and joined us. Congratulations on the new baby that's on the way. Hope we can help you learn to earn and also help you reach your goals.

banners
Back