The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi everyone

J

Jodohost

We are a hosting company in business for nearly 3-years. We are providing Shared and Reseller Hosting on Windows, Linux and VPS (Linux) Servers. Now we have expended our business to Managed Dedicated Servers and Semi-Dedicated servers. We have all our servers in a Florida Data Center. Our strength is lots of features at afordable price, to top that, 24x7x365 days Rapid Support.

We are based out of New Delhi, India from where all our sales, support and technical operations take place. Our servers are located at Miami, Florida where we manage them through a team of administrators located physically at the datacenter as well as remotely from our office at New Delhi.

Excellent, thanks for sharing that info with us. Where do most of your customers come from, India?

I use and indian company for my domain name registration, I don't know if you have heard of them: Directi ? But my business is based in UK.

We have a good Database of Clients from US, UK, Australia, Japan, Turkey, and maney other coountries including India.

We are also providing Domain registration services from Directi you may visit at http://domain.jodohost.com

Jodohost said:
We have a good Database of Clients from US, UK, Australia, Japan, Turkey, and maney other countries
Whao, that is an impressive catchments are :) We get enquiries from all over the world too but we prefer local UK customers and a handful of EU clients

MI
Back