The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Everyone

Brian Andrew

affiliate
Hi everyone!

My name is Brian from the UK. I am here to find affiliates for my online ecourses.

Currently looking at how to add my affiliate program to the resources area.

Relatively new to the online scene and think my affiliate program may be set up wrong as at the moment I have to create each affiliates account for them. So also currently trying to remedy that so affiliates can sign up themselves.

Hi, Brian and welcome to AffiliateFix.

Currently looking at how to add my affiliate program to the resources area.

Oh, it's easy, actually. Although, you may want to wait until your program set up is all straightened out.

Here is the information. Please be sure to have the minimum requirements in place before submitting your application. Those are listed below the video. ;)

Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 102,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Brian!

Last edited:
Hi, Brian and welcome to AffiliateFix.

Oh, it's easy, actually. Although, you may want to wait until your program set up is all straightened out.

Here is the information. Please be sure to have the minimum requirements in place before submitting your application. Those are listed below the video. ;)

Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 102,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Brian!

Thank you for the reply! I have pm'd you in regards to the above

banners
Back