The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi Everyone :)

rangeradith

Get your fix Ninja!
Hello Everyone :)

I'm Adith and I come from Indonesia, I am very excited to be joining this forum, hopefully I can get a lot of knowledge and experience about CPA.

I am still in the process of registering peerfly network, hopefully can get approval as soon as possible.

Hi rangeradith and welcome!

Don't just apply to one network/ Apply to at least 4-5 networks so that you get accepted by a few. Apply in Maxbounty, Neverblue etc.

Welcome aboard, Adith! Never hurts to be a part of more than one network - as a new affiliate with MaxBounty, you could also be eligible for our $1000 bonus. :)

Hi rangeradith and welcome!

Don't just apply to one network/ Apply to at least 4-5 networks so that you get accepted by a few. Apply in Maxbounty, Neverblue etc.

Yes, thanks for your opinion, I will register some other network.

Welcome Sir - all the best!

Thanks, I am very fortunate in being able to join in this forum.

Welcome aboard, Adith! Never hurts to be a part of more than one network - as a new affiliate with MaxBounty, you could also be eligible for our $1000 bonus. :)

Yeah, I will be signing up also in MaxBounty :)

I agree with most of the above post. you want to apply to a handful because you will only be accepted by a few. We can help you get started and give you some pointers if that would help. Most of the networks here are great to work with and they help too.

Good luck

Welcome to the forum!! We are glad you made it! If you need anything ask and I am sure we will help!

banners
Back