The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi, everyone! I'm here to learn and share.

sunsword

I am a software engineer, teacher of math and biology, and a student of affiliate marketing. I have built websites and commercial databases, written an assembler and FORTRAN (yes, I know --- that dates me) compiler for a proprietary machine, and a lot of other things,. I am also a poet and intellectual synthesizer, which will show up in one of my marketinf strands. While I am not entirely new to marketing, affilkiate marketing is a new and fascinating game for me one tha just might make me some money. I look forward to learning from you all and contributing when I can.

Hi sunsword,

Welcome to 5 Star. Wow what a colorful and diverse background you have.
Glad you could join us. We look forward to your participation.

Welcome to 5 Star, sunsword.

I like your very interesting background.

Our Newbie Affiliate Forum could be useful to you http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

I just thought of an interesting, but boring story related to the quadratic formula. I might go into that at another time.

There are a lot of friendly people around here so your experiences here should be pleasant.

I hope you will be participating in our discussions whenever you can.

Thanks for joining.

Wow, well it looks like you have all the tools now you just need to put everything in motion. You will certainly have a competitive edge with knowing web design and database management, as that is one less thing you'll have to outsource.

welcome aboard!

welcome to the community. i think you are going to be a wealth of knowledge for all. impressive background. i need to go back to school ASAP to try and catch up!:D

MI
Back