The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi everyone, I am from South Africa

Natasje

I am a Stay at Home Mom & aspiring Entrepreneur, living on a farm near Makwassie, South Africa. I am here to learn from the best.

My passion is to Empower people through information, education and inspiration and Helping People especially Children, the Elderly and the Underprivileged. But to do that I have to generate an income and Affiliate Marketing is my chosen tool. I am here to learn and then to share wat I have learned.

Maybe even accomplishing my lives dream - To inspire people to believe in Tomorrow and helping them to grow Today.

Starting with Me = Today

Welcome to 5 Star, Natasje.

It is nice to have you joining us all the way from South Africa.

We actually do have some of the best among our membership. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here and they are good at answering questions.

When you have a question, just ask it in the proper forum. You should ask specific questions here in the Introduce Yourself Forum which is only for introductions and welcome messages.

We also have lots of information here that you can read.

You have some very good goals. I hope we can help you achieve your goals.

Hello Natasje!

You've come to the right place. :) Larwee, the forum admin, is the nicest forum admin in the world. I'm sure you'll learn and enjoy it here.

Welcome

Welcome to 5 star.. your going to like it here! Everyone is so helpful and this forum is easy move around in!

I like your positive attitude... and what your trying to achieve :)

see you around here

HI Natasje,

Welcome to 5 Star. I like you're positive attitude too and think you will fit right in. Larwee and our members are all very helpful.

MI
Back