“Guru Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi All! Im New!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thevirtualtraveler, Aug 23, 2013.

Do you know of any other good SEO courses? (Reply to let me know Which)

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I want to know TOO!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. thevirtualtraveler

thevirtualtraveler Affiliate affiliate

Hello everyone at SEOTalkForums! As you know I am new here and am looking forward to all that I can learn from others SEO knowledge! I have been online for a while now but I am really interested in learning all about SEO and traffic which I have recently begun seriously studying. I am currently enjoying going through Matt Callen's traffic course and I mention it because it is a great course for everyone who wants to learn how to do your SEO right to get traffic to your site.

I look forward to meeting new people on here and if I can help by sharing any of my limited knowledge I will be more than happy to!

See you around!

2. AdCombo
  3. CodeMaster67

CodeMaster67 Affiliate affiliate

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy all the conversations and learn.

4 people like this.
  4. vividlion

vividlion Affiliate affiliate

a warm welcome my friend,

Looking forward to seeing some of your helpful hints, feel free to pm me anytime to swap knowledge on a particular subject you would like some help on.

How long have you been studying SEO for?

5 people like this.
  5. thevirtualtraveler

thevirtualtraveler Affiliate affiliate

Started only a little less than a month ago and I have been slowly going over and digesting Matt Callen's course and learning more every day!!! :thumbsup: :) :cool:

6. vividlion

vividlion Affiliate affiliate

Fantastic stuff, hope it helps you well!

Personally I get my information from alot of sources have been doing SEO and internet marketing for more than 3 years at least 5 from as far as I can remember, though I have been off and on due to other commitments but I love it and its fun to do!

7. bswebmaster13

bswebmaster13 Affiliate affiliate

banners