The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey there! I can make your affiliate life easier...

D

derkinzi

Hey guys,

I'm an affiliate for several years now and maintain quite a few niche sites. From the start I tried to track my income and see how my different projects are developing.

One of my daily routines was to log into all my affiliate networks and copy my revenue stats into an spreadsheet. Which basically worked fine in terms of tracking my income but for one thing: it was a lot of manual work. Eventually I thought: there must be an app for that. Alas, I couldn't find one that suited my needs.

So long story short: I ended up coding my own solution and turned it into a startup this year: *removed by mod*.

I'm sure, *removed by mod* can be of great use to you as well. Please check it out and tell me what you think about it! There is a 30-day free trial without obligations.

*removed by mod* aggregates information from your affiliate networks, analytics and newsletter tools as well as your social media profiles: ready for you to analyze and check your stats at a single glance. There are even daily notification mails so you have your stats waiting for you in your inbox every morning.

No more need for spreadsheets and logging into multiple accounts. Save time, money and focus on what’s important: growing your audience and revenue.

Cheers,

Sebastian

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Sebastian and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 83,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Sebastian!

MI
Back